Thursday 31 October 2013

Pie chart analysis

Analysis:
 
 
I handed my questionnaires out in my community. I live in Hebburn and the peope i live close to are not exactly around my age group. There are very small children or people roughly over the age of 25, there are few that are near my age group, however i still managed to target some so i could make my research rather varied.
 
Looking at these pie charts i can tell that:

- I questioned more females then males
- People who were 40 years + answered the most questionnaires
- Most of the people were unemployed or looking for work. This could either be the varied amount of ages that were under 40+, or that amount of people unemployed were the majority of the 40+ group.
- The most favoured genre of music was classical and tock music.
- The majority of the people dont spend more than £2 on a magazine
- The majority download music most of the time
and the purchase of magazines is more often than not constant.
 
 
The point of me using a survey to gather research was to find out what sort of auidence responded to my questions. It was to see what qualities they may posses and what they do when purchasing magazines. It basically gave me an insight into what sort of poeple buy magazines and listen to music. This has opened ip my view of how many poeple are interested in different types of music in my community.
 
If i were to do this again i would hand out more questionnaires to a lot of people, i would give out about 500 questionnaires. The more questionnaires i hand out the better as i would get a better in sight on what people think. I would also hand them out not only in my community but id expand it further and go into my school, and maybe closer places like Wardley or Pelaw which are close to where i live.

No comments:

Post a Comment