Tuesday 26 November 2013

What colour scheme would i choose for my house style?


For my magazine, my potential house style would have to consider, using my research what colours would suit a more mature audience without making the whole magazine look dull and boring.

I would love to use pastel colours that aren't so bright that they look shocking, but calm, warm colours that look suitable to continue throughout the full magazine.




Even though these colours seem rather dark, and a tad dull, with the white or ivory page colour to contrast with these colours i believe that these would be a lovely grown up palette of colours for your eyes to indulge in.

Personally i would use either the Taupe, Blue or Sage grey colour as they seem rather cool looking in the sense they remind me of the sea and of nice natural colours.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment