Sunday 1 December 2013

Models used

For my magazine i used two main models.                                                                                                A boy and a girl.

Boy = Josh Bloomer
Girl = Alex Thompson

Other models I used:

- Jordan Thompson - Featured on the earlier versions of the front cover, appears on the contents page as the editor and on the article awarding the young musician an award.

- Some other unnamed extras that may or not be present on the final versions of the magazine.

Josh posed with a violin and featured mainly on my front cover and contents page. The reason I used Josh was because he is genuinely photogenic and he has an older presence to him (he looks older then he actually is). Josh is more suitable for a classical magazine and not an indie/pop punk or rock magazine because when he posed with the violin he looked  authentic and like an actual player. His appearance doesn't seem to fit the type of genre like metal which includes dark heavy colours. The accessibility was rather easy too since he sat just a seat away from me in class so choosing him/ asking him to participate my magazine wasn't that difficult and I didn't have to go find a model somewhere else that could potentially fit the genre of my magazine.



Alex posed with the flute and feature on the front cover but mainly on my contents page. I adored her bone structure and her frame and when using medium close ups to close ups her complexion looked amazing under the camera light and she looked so photogenic. Her appearance also fit the classical genre. However unlike Josh, she could have been used for a 'heavier' genre like metal, or rock as her natural foundations - with her short hair and dress sense; seemed to fit every genre. She was easily moulded into what I wanted/ needed and looked sophisticate d and beautiful in my shots of her.







No comments:

Post a Comment