Thursday 1 May 2014

Evaluation - quesiton 7


Question 7:

 

Looking back at your preliminary task what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

 

Looking back to the beginning of my project I can see a massive difference in the way I work around media and how I think, – my understanding of media and everything involved has changed. From this full project I feel like I now know how to use many software’s on the computer more accurately.

 

Within this project I have found an understanding for how magazines are constructed and what is involved to create a professional looking magazine. The content is also important when creating a good magazine so that has to be taken into consideration.

 

From when I started this course I took pictures around the school to put onto the mock exams and they were appalling. They were unclear, wrong in more than way possible, they were atrocious. Now looking at when I just started taking pictures for my front cover the angles, the framing/positioning is 100% clear than when it was. Tees images are clear and fit happily within in any magazine and that do seem the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment