Monday 16 June 2014

A2 MEDIA

 
 
This is the start of my second year in A level media. Today was my first lesson and we discussed what potential ideas we could do for our coursework and who we would work with. I was going to work with myself but then I was thinking about the benefits of having another person work with me. I had to ensure they were reliable and that they would be able to produce a piece of work that was acceptable and looked like it was to a high standard. Alex - my partner for this course, allowed me to brainstorm some ideas and helped me think of what we could do. Commonly, people tend to sway for the horror trailer idea but some have opted for the short film idea. I recently watched one of the year 13s work from this year and their short film was amazing. We didn't want to concentrate on the an exact idea today for the film but we had a skeleton to work from and some potential locations and people we could potentially use as actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment