Friday 6 March 2015

What I need to do to round this off.

When I was looking at this as a JPEG then on Photoshop, I realised I need to re-align everything so they are perfect and centred or in my case actually in line with each other. I'm not sure about the name 'George Morrison'. I feel like it should be slightly smaller but I showed this to 5 members of my class and one said they didn't like it where as the other four who were sitting close by suggested that I should keep it because it makes the title stand out.


- The stars need to be repositioned so they're together
- The font might have to change at the bottom of the page so it looks more like a movie poster. If not, it looks lovely (just me being picky)
- The 'in cinemas june' must be in line with the central images and the promoters at the bottom of the page. 
- when I put the rules back on I'll make sure that the promoters/companies are in line
- The lines on the poster / on the actors could be slightly blurred so they don't look so harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment